Easy Ham and Cheese QuicheFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
- 2 (9 inch) (pie) pastry shells shopping list
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham shopping list
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced onion shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups half-and-half cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Line unpricked pastry shells with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
- Divide ham, cheese and onion between the shells. In a bowl, whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour into shells, cover edges with foil and bake at 400 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting.