Coldo Verde Green SoupFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 1 pound of kale shopping list
- 1/3 pound dried small white beans, soaked in water overhight and drained shopping list
- 3 medium yellonions, peeled and thinkly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 quarts canned chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 pound of Polish sausage sliced shopping list
- 1/2 pound potatoes, peeled and grated shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the large ribs of the kale and slice the vegetable into very thin strips.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook onion and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Add the kale, chicken stock and remaing ingredients, including the drained beans.
- simmer for 1 1/2 hours covered
- Taste for salt and pepper before serving