Best Corn Muffins EVERFrom neidl32 8 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease nine 3 by 1 1/2 inch muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add butter, honey and mix until crumbly.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg and half-and-half. Fold liquid mixture into flour mixture. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared muffin tin, filling them to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cake tester comes out of the middle clean. they will not get very brown on top.
The Cookneidl32 Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!