Peanutty Asian Chicken WingsFrom spifftastical 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a 9" x 13" baking dish, stir together 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce and 3 cloves garlic.
- Add wings and stir until evenly coated. Set aside ten minutes and preheat over to 475°.
- Mix remaining teriyaki sauce and garlic clove in food processor. Add peanut butter and rice vinegar. Whirl until smooth. Put into small bowl.
- Spread wings on sheet pan and bake 15-20 minutes, until firm and nicely browned. Serve with peanut sauce for dipping.
The Cookspifftastical Vienna, AT
- Not added to any groups yet!