Hot Pepper Cheese SoupFrom neidl32 5 years ago
- 1/2 stick of butter shopping list
- 1/2 lb hot sausage shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 half gallon milk shopping list
- 2 lbs, shredded hot pepper cheese shopping list
- 2 cans cream of potato soup shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped green beans shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
How to make it
- In a soup pot, melt the butter. Add the carrots and let cook over low heat.
- Crumble, and sautee the sausage. Once it is browned, drain the grease well, and add it to the pot.
- Add the flour to the pot and stir over medium low heat until smooth.
- Stir in the milk, and keep the soup at a medium low heat.
- Add the cheese and stir until it has melted.
- Mince garlic and add to the mixture.
- Add the cans of cream of potato and green beans. Stir and let simmer, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- Serve in warm bowls and enjoy!