Pear and Chocolate Chip CupcakesFrom simplystardust 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 60 g of sugar and 80 ml of water and heat slowly until it forms into a light syrup consistency. This will be known as (A).
- Cut your pears into small fan shapes.
- Add and cook with (A).
- Let stand.
- Combine your yeast and flour.
- Melt your butter and then add 60 g sugar to your butter.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg whites.
- Add the egg whites to your butter and sugar mixture, mix gently, then add the flour and yeast mixture. This is your cupcake mix.
- Drain the pears from the (A) mixture (save the leftover syrup!) and add them to your cupcake mix.
- Pour into pan.
- Place chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 170 ° C/ 338 ° F.
- Delicately brush your leftover syrup on the cupcakes once they're out of the oven.
- Allow to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksimplystardust Toronto, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!