Easy Savory BrisketFrom sandiom 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove brisket from wrapping and rinse in cool water.
- Place brisket in slow cooker (crock pot).
- Liberally sprinkle one side of brisket with seasoned salt and turn the salted side over.
- Pour one can of beer over brisket, lift brisket gently with fork to allow beer to seep under.
- Liberally sprinkle seasoned salt over this side of brisket.
- If beer does not cover the brisket completely, add the other can of beer.
- Cook brisket on low overnight or high for 4-6 hours. Be sure to remove fat layer from brisket after several hours of cooking and definitly before serving.
- Once brisket is tender enough to separate with a fork, pull apart into small serving pieces and continue cooking until reasy to serve.
- Makes great main dish meal or yummy sandwiches ( and even better leftovers).
The Cooksandiom Melbourne, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!