Creamed Tuna and Peas Over ToastFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter over medium-low heat; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Stir and cook for about 2 minutes, or until smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk while stirring constantly.
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
- Add drained tuna and cooked peas.
- Continue heating and stirring until hot.
- Serve creamed tuna and peas over toast
- salt and pepper to taste
- Makes about 3 cups