Chicken and Corn PizzaFrom tooheymomster 8 years ago
- 1 (12 inch) Prepared, Pre-Baked pizza crust shopping list
- 1 cup chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) Whole Kernel Golden sweet corn, Drained shopping list
- 6 oz. (about 1 1/4 cup) Cooked chicken strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup Sliced pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 1 1/2 cps (6 oz.) Shredded taco cheese or monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet or 12 inch pizza pan.
- Spread salsa over crust.
- Top with corn, chicken, olives and cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
The Cooktooheymomster Springfield, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!