Cranberry-Pecan Stuffed Beef Sirloin RoastFrom michellem 9 years ago
- 3 lb. boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 2 inches thick shopping list
- Stuffing: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole, fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbs. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together the stuffing ingred.
- Cut a slit through center of roast to within 1/2 inch of edges to create a pocket to hold stuffing. Stuff the steak with three-quarters of the cranberry mixture and toothpick the open edge closed. Spread the remaining mixture and juices over the top of the roast. Sprinkle with pepper if desired.
- Roast sirloin on a rack in a roasting pan in a 350 degrees oven for one hour or 20 min. per pound. Let stand 10 minutes before carving into 1/2 inch thick slices.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating2 people
love beef tips this sounds so delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I used the sirloin tip roast and even though it was pretty expensive, it wasn't very tender. The flavor was wonderful though. Made a sauce of cranberry juice reduction with maple syrup (I am from NE!) and it was awesome.chefelaine13 in Haverhill loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!