Yummy Brownie BitesFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
How to make it
- Make Brownie Mix According to Package...
- Then Using A Teaspoon...
- Put 2 Teaspoonfuls of Brownie Batter In Each Mini Muffin Cup
- In Pan...If There's Any Left Add to Less Full Spots...
- Bake at 350 F for 15 Minutes.
- When Done and Cooled to Warm...Run A Butter Knife Around
- Them and PIG-OUT!!!
- You Can Dust Them With Powdered Sugar If Ya Wanna Be Fancy...
- But They Don't Make It That Far at My House!
- Oh Yeah, and They Go Great Mashed in A Bowl of Vanilla Ice-Cream,
- But You Didn't Hear That from Me!!! LOL!
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating4 people
I love brownie bites, lol I tell myself less calories since they are so small.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
I just adore a good Brownie and less than good ain't bad either. Thanks for the post, never thought about making bites, sounds awesome.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!