Thai Red Curry Fried RiceFrom zhenli 8 years ago
- 5 Cups Steamed white rice shopping list
- 8 oz. Diced chicken breast shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, Minced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup basil leaves shopping list
- 1 Cup Diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 2 Thai chili peppers, Chopped shopping list
- 2 Medium eggs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. red curry paste (Mae Ploy Brand) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 lime wedge (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat 2 medium eggs. Fry in skillet on medium with just a little bit of oil and set aside.
- Crank up the heat to medium high and pour rest of oil in skillet, adding chicken breast, red curry paste, garlic, basil, red peppers, and chopped chili peppers and fry for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add 5 cups steamed white rice into the stir fry, pouring fish sauce and soy sauce over the rice. Stir fry for another 5 minutes, making sure the red curry paste coats the rice and turns it into a reddish color.
- Before turning off the heat, add the cooked eggs and mix it well into the fried rice.
- Garnish with 1 lime wedge.