Indonesian Garlic BroccoliFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 bunch broccoli florets separated and stems finely sliced shopping list
- 1 large white onion diced shopping list
- oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Indonesian dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Indonesian sweet soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic minced shopping list
How to make it
- For sauce combine ingredients and mix well then set aside until needed.
- Stir fry broccoli until nearly done to your taste.
- Add onions and continue to stir fry until done to your liking.
- Stir sauce mixture and add to wok then stir quickly until sauce is incorporated.
- Remove from heat and serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!