Pickled Hot DogsFrom indicatorsrule1 8 years ago
- 2 1 lb packages of hot dogs shopping list
- 1 large onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/8 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 4 Tbsp of your favorite hickory BBQ sauce shopping list
- 2 cups apple vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Slice each hot dog into thirds.
- Combine with onion and place in a 2 quart covered glass jar
- Combine remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Boil for about 3 minutes.
- Pour over the hot dogs and onions.
- Cover and cool and then refrigerate.
- Let marinate at least 2 days before eating.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!