Slow Cooker Curry ChickenFrom sunnyflower 6 years ago
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cups hot water shopping list
- 3 Tbsp curry powder shopping list
- 4 tsp chicken boullion shopping list
- 1 Tbsp ketchup shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb frozen chicken breasts (between 4-6) shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place frozen chicken breasts in slow cooker. Add first 6 ingredients (pour over chicken). Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Check on it halfway through to make sure the chicken breasts aren't sticking together and stir.
- Just before you are ready to serve, add tomatos and green pepper and stir. Cook vegetables with chicken for up to 5 minutes (so they are partially cooked, but not soggy as vegetables tend to get in the slow cooker!).
- Serve chicken over rice or couscous. Top with remaining sauce if desired. Finally, using a slotted spoon, top with vegetables. Yum!