spaghetti meatballs ala tinFrom crisvill 6 years ago
- 1 kilo spaghetti noodles shopping list
- 1/2 kilo ground beef shopping list
- 2 tsp rosemary (dried or fresh) shopping list
- 1/2 bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 big onion (finely chopped) shopping list
- 2 tbsp garlic (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1 kilo of your favorite spaghetti noodles shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar or parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt, pepper and some sugar to taste shopping list
How to make it
- cook pasta according to package direction.
- set aside.
- combine ground beef, half of the onion that you made, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- make it into a ball like shape (depending on how big you want it to be).
- fry the meatballs (you'll know if the meatballs are done if turned brown) and set aside. (or you can just put these babies directly on your simmering spaghetti sauce).
- saute garlic and the remaining onion.
- put in your favorite spaghetti sauce (together with the meatballs).
- add salt, pepper and some sugar according to your taste (more sugar if you're preparing this dish for kids) and let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- serve and top with your choice of cheese.
The Cookcrisvill Balanga City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!