Western Omelet Casserole In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns shopping list
- 1 pound extra lean ham cooked and cubed shopping list
- 1 medium white onion diced shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups pepper jack cheese shredded shopping list
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of crock pot.
- Follow with a layer of ham then onions, green pepper and cheese.
- Repeat the layering process two or three more times ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together then pour over mixture and cover.
- Turn on low and cook 10 hours then serve for breakfast or brunch the following day.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!