Stuffed Grilled Turkey TenderloinFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 small turkey tenderloins about 1/2 pound each shopping list
- Nonstick vegetable spray shopping list
- 1 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies or jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut deep pocket horizontally in side of tenderloins making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Spray nonstick skillet with vegetable spray then sauté onion and garlic about 3 minutes.
- Stir in green chilies and cilantro then stuff onion mixture into pockets in tenderloins.
- Secure with metal skewer or wooden picks then brush tenderloins lightly with oil.
- Grill covered over medium coals or broil 6” from heat source 15 minutes per side.
- Cut into 1/2" slices then serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!