Asian Pear and Watercress Salad With Sesame DressingFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2" thick slice peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup Asian sesame paste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Asian sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili paste with garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 2 medium Asian pears shopping list
- 4 cups trimmed watercress sprigs shopping list
- 1 carrot finely shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Peel pear and cut into julienne strips then transfer to a bowl.
- Combine watercress and pear in a bowl then season with salt and pepper and toss gently.
- Divide among plates then drizzle with some dressing and sprinkle with carrot.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!