Mexican Pot Roast In A BagFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then arrange roasting bag in rectangular baking pan.
- Trim excess fat from meat then place in bag.
- Combine seasoning blend and remaining ingredients then pour over meat.
- Close bag loosely with nylon tie and cut 4 small holes in top of bag to allow steam to escape.
- Cook 1 hour and fifteen minutes then allow to stand 5 minutes before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!