Office Tuna RollupsFrom otterpond 5 years ago
- Yields 3 Rollups shopping list
- 1 can fish, Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore in water shopping list
- 3 tortilla, low-carb low-fat La Banderita soft taco shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced tomato shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp Miracle Whip light shopping list
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce spring mix shopping list
- 5 sliced olives shopping list
- 5 sliced banana peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the tuna, tomato, onion, bell peper, olives, banana peppers, mayo and mustard well.
- Blast the tortilla for about 15 seconds in the microwave to soften before rolling.
- Spread 1/3 of the tuna mixture on each tortilla and then top with lettuce.
- Roll up each tortilla.
- Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds if you like it warm. I do.
- calories 178.67
- fat 3.40
- carbs 16.13
- Protein 18.13
- fiber 6.90