Dilled Barley and Green Bean SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan bring 3 cups water to a rapid simmer then stir in the barley.
- Cover and simmer gently until water is absorbed about 35 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside uncovered until barley reaches room temperature.
- Meanwhile trim beans and cut them in half then steam 5 minutes and rinse under cold water.
- Combine cooled barley and green beans with remaining ingredients in serving bowl and toss.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until needed.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!