Mexican Fruit SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 oranges shopping list
- 2 bananas sliced shopping list
- 1 can beets sliced and drained shopping list
- 8 ounces water chestnuts drained shopping list
- 8 ounce can pineapple chunks with juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 lime wedged shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon anise seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Drain and reserve liquid from beets and pineapple.
- Separate oranges into sections then place in bowl with bananas, beets, pineapple and chestnuts.
- Mix reserved juices, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons sugar and salt then pour over fruit.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes then drain well.
- Arrange fruit on lettuce then garnish with lime wedges, peanuts and pomegranate seeds.
- Mix anise seed and 1 tablespoon sugar then sprinkle over salad.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!