Easy Brunch Mexican QuesadillasFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 plum tomatoes quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 small zucchini quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 yellow pepper diced shopping list
- 2 scallions thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime zest shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese very finely grated shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tomatoes, zucchini, pepper, scallions, jalapeno, coriander, juice, zest, cayenne and salt.
- Stir gently until well combined.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over moderate heat and warm a tortilla in it for 2 minutes.
- Turn tortilla and spoon half of the salsa over half of it.
- Top salsa with half the cheese then fold tortilla over filling and cook 3 minutes.
- Transfer quesadilla to a plate and keep it warm in an oven at low heat.
- Repeat with another tortilla then serve topped with yogurt and coriander sprigs.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!