Korean Grilled BeefFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pounds sirloin steak shopping list
- 3 green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves crushed shopping list
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice wine shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Slice beef steak diagonally against grain into very thin strips then score each piece lightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl then mix well and add meat.
- Marinate several hours or overnight then grill over medium heat 10 minutes per side.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!