Rich Lemon MuffinsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups unsifted all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then line 12 medium cups with paper lines.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt then blend well.
- Melt butter then remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, eggs and lemon rind.
- Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients and blend until well moistened.
- Spoon into muffin cups and sprinkle top of batter with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Bake until lightly browned about 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!