Five Cheese PizzaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pizza crust unbaked shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus additional for pan shopping list
- cornmeal for pan shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 small zucchini thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup red onion very thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup provolone cheese grated shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup slivered Italian cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese crumbled shopping list
- 6 tablespoons parmesan freshly grated shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat small skillet over low heat until hot to the touch.
- Add pine nuts then reduce heat to very low.
- Toast pine nuts shaking pan frequently until evenly golden about 2 minutes then set aside.
- Heat oven to 500 then oil a pizza pan as necessary and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Combine 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar and garlic in medium bowl then add zucchini and red onion.
- Toss to coat then place in prepared pan and brush with remaining oil.
- Sprinkle half the provolone evenly over dough leaving a 3/4" border.
- Top with even layer of zucchini mixture then season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining provolone all mozzarella, Italian cheese and gorgonzola and half the parmesan.
- Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper then bake 15 minutes.
- Scatter pine nuts evenly over surface then bake 5 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and the parsley then serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!