Chicken And Bean DipFrom zhenli 4 years ago
- 1) 1.5 lbs raw chicken breast shopping list
- 2) 1 cup canned corn shopping list
- 3) 1.5 cups canned black beans shopping list
- 4) 1.5 cups Pace Picante salsa shopping list
- 5) 1/2 pack of taco seasoning shopping list
- 6) 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 7) 1 cup Mexican Four cheese Blend shopping list
- 8) tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Numbers 1 through 5 go into the crock pot mixed together.
- Cook on high for 4.5 hours.
- Just before your 4.5 hours are up, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using two forks pull apart chicken pieces until you've got pulled chicken.
- Add sour cream and incorporate.
- Transfer everything from crock to 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Have your bowl of tortilla chips ready to go for your dip!