Quick Ham SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells cooked and drained shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes shopping list
- 1 cup sliced cucumber shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pasta, ham, celery, radishes and cucumber in a salad bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl then add to salad and toss to mix.
- Chill until serving then serve with crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!