Cocoa SticksFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter until soft then add sugar gradually and beat well.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla then mix thoroughly.
- Sift cocoa, baking powder and a pinch of salt with one-half cup of the flour.
- Stir this into the mixture first then use the remainder of the flour to make a firm dough.
- Set on the ice to harden then sprinkle board with cocoa and a little sugar.
- Use small pieces of the dough at a time and toss it over the board to prevent sticking.
- Roll out thin then cut in strips about 1/2" wide and 3” long.
- Place closely in pan and bake in moderately hot oven three or four minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!