Italian Antipasto Salad BowlFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts shopping list
- 8-3/4 ounce can garbanzo beans drained shopping list
- 8-3/4 ounce can red kidney beans drained shopping list
- 6-1/2 ounce can light tuna in water drained and flaked shopping list
- 1/2 sweet red onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery thinly sliced shopping list
- 6 cups mixed lettuce shopping list
- 2 ounces anchovies drained shopping list
- 3 ounces dry salami cut in thin strips shopping list
- 2 ounces Fontina cheese cut into cubes shopping list
- pickled red and green peppers for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix artichoke and marinade with beans, tuna, onion, and 2 tablespoons bottled dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or longer to blend flavors.
- In a large salad bowl lightly combine the marinated mixture with celery and salad greens.
- If needed mix in a little more bottled dressing.
- Over top arrange anchovies, salami and cheese then garnish with peppers and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!