Healthy Ground Chicken MeatloafFrom jennybuttah 8 years ago
- 2 lbs ground chicken shopping list
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 lg egg, whipped shopping list
- 1 small shredded carrot (or about 1/2 cup or preshredded) shopping list
- 1 stalk celery chopped fine (or about 1/2 teaspoon celery seed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 minced clove of garlic or more to taste (substitute garlic powder) shopping list
- salt, pepper shopping list
- optional: 1 teaspoon each of sage and thyme shopping list
- or add your choice of other seasonings shopping list
How to make it
- Combine well, everything with a fork, put loaf mixture into your choice of pan.
- Bake at about 350 degrees for 45 min. to an hour, or until done.
The Cookjennybuttah Charleston, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!