Thai Vegetable CurryFrom ring_leader_uk 6 years ago
- cauliflower shopping list
- carrots shopping list
- zucchini shopping list
- broccoli shopping list
- French green beans shopping list
- onions shopping list
- 1 Tin sweetcorn shopping list
- 2 Tins coconut milk shopping list
- Thai curry seasoning - mostly Corriander, cumin and a touch of anise. shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 limes shopping list
- vegetable stock shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the vegetables (Cauliflower, carrots, Zucchini, broccoli, beans) preferably into strips.
- Fry on a reasonably high heat until they begin to soften then add onion, finely chopped, or in strips, depending upon taste.
- When Onions are beginning to go clear, add Sweetcorn. fry for another minute.
- Add coconut milk, seasoning to taste, salt, pepper and juice of lemons and limes.
- Extend to taste with vegetable stock. The consistency may be fairly thin.
- Serve hot with seasoned rice and garlic & coriander naan bread. The rice will help to absorb liquid so it may be eaten.