Seasoned RiceFrom ring_leader_uk 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil Water
- Add 2 cups water per portion
- Add 1/2 cup of rice per portion to a collander or sieve. Wash several times under cold running water.
- Place rice in a pan and add water
- Add a few strands of saffron, chopped or ground per portion
- Add 1/2 level tsp of turmeric per portion.
- Add taragon, 1/2 heaped tsp per portion or therabouts.
- Boil like hell until rice is soft or pan is almost dry. Generally when water has all been absorbed, rice is cooked.
- Fork up a little to lighten, then serve.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley for effect.