Hearty Ham PieFrom myszreesey 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups chopped fully cooked ham, divided shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup light cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, saute the broccoli, green pepper, mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Sprinkle half of the ham and cheese into pie crust. Cover with the vegetables and the remaining ham and cheese. Combine eggs and cream; pour over ham and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. If needed, cover edge of crust with foil to prevent excess browning.
The Cookmyszreesey Auburn, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!