Cheesecake Cookie CupsFrom jones2888 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated chocolate chip Cookie Bar Dough shopping list
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top each with level tablespoon of pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Calories: 240 Calories from Fat: 110 Total Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 50 mg Sodium: 160 mg
- Carbohydrates: 30 g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 17 g
- Protein: 4 g
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!