Easy Alfredo SauceFrom lisawerner 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small frying pan, sauté the onion and the garlic until soft but not brown.
- Meanwhile in another saucepan, add the cream cheese, and the milk on medium-low heat until the cheese is melted and the mixture is well blended.
- Add the onion mixture, and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Serve over linguini noodles (or any kind of noodle desired).
- Makes about 2 cups of sauce.
- **I have been known to use dehydrated,. chopped onion in this in emergencies. It's better than using none and works in a pinch.**
The Cooklisawerner Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!