Cauliflower Olive SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 small cauliflower shopping list
- 3 large carrots thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 cup black olives shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups pasta swirls shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl toss together cauliflower, carrots, green pepper and olives.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water 10 minutes then drain and rinse in cold water.
- For dressing combine oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper then mix well.
- Pour all but 1/3 cup dressing over salad tossing to mix then reserve remaining dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!