Granny Grants Chicken and DumplingsFrom kellim 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Course ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 carrots halved shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz) cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 onion quartered shopping list
- 2 cans evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 stalks celery shopping list
- 4 cans refrigerated biscuits quartered shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place Chicken and Vegetables in stock pot.
- Add water to cover.
- Add Salt and Pepper
- Cook at boil till Chicken is done.
- Discard Vegetables.
- Debone the Chicken.
- Discard bones and skin.
- Set Chicken aside.
- To the broth add soup and milk.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add the quarter biscuits one at a time.
- Stirring frequently.
- Cooki till dumplings are fluffy.
- Add chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook five minutes more.
- Stirring freguently.
- Remove from heat or chicken will stick.