Eggplant CurryFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 large eggplant shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds shopping list
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 tomato diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 fresh jalapeno finely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 bunch cilantro finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 then place eggplant on medium baking sheet and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat then cool, peel and chop.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix in cumin seeds and onion then cook and stir until onion is tender.
- Mix ginger garlic paste, curry powder and tomato into saucepan and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in yogurt then mix in eggplant and jalapeno then season with salt.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes over high heat.
- Remove cover then reduce heat to low and continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro to serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!