No Bake Oatmeal Fudge CookiesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine oats, vanilla and nuts in a bowl then set aside.
- Combine sugar, cocoa and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium high heat stirring constantly.
- Let boil while stirring for 2 minutes then remove pan from heat and add butter.
- Stir until butter is melted then quickly add oat mixture to pan and stir until well mixed.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper then allow to cool 2 hours to set.