hawaiian brunch pizzaFrom kimbaby 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick shopping list
- 1/3 cup very hot water shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced Canadian-style bacon, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Mix Bisquick and hot water until soft dough forms. Press dough in pizza pan, using fingers dusted with Bisquick; pinch edge to form 1/2-inch rim. Bake 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, onion salt and eggs; pour over crust. Layer bacon, cheese, pineapple and bell pepper on egg mixture. Bake about 25 minutes or until set. Cool slightly before serving.
The Cookkimbaby Live Oak, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!