Oven Roasted Tomatoes With Red Onion MarmaladeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 15 plum tomatoes shopping list
- 5 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sea salt shopping list
- Onion marmalade shopping list
- 3 medium red onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 cup orange liqueur shopping list
How to make it
- Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise then remove seeds and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt over the tomatoes then bake at 250 for 20 minutes.
- Thinly slice onions into half moons then heat skillet over high heat with olive oil until hot.
- Add onions and reduce heat to medium stirring occasionally.
- When onions begin to wilt add wine, honey, orange juice and liqueur.
- Continue to cook down stirring occasionally over medium heat until onions are thick.
- Arrange alternating layers of tomato mixture and onion marmalade in a bowl.
- Garnish with chopped parsley then serve as a relish or on toast triangles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!