Orange Chicken and Vegetable Stir FryFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut up shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 cup red and green bell pepper cut in strips shopping list
- 1 cup sliced onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cornstarch, broth and soy sauce then mix well.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook until browned stirring often.
- Add garlic and vegetables and stir fry 5 minutes then add cornstarch mixture and marmalade. Cook until mixture boils and thickens stirring often then serve over hot cooked rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!