Macaroni Cheese and Beef CasseroleFrom pood 6 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1/2 chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 box of macaroni shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar shopping list
- 1 can of cream of celery soup, undiluted** shopping list
- 1 T. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce* Hot and Spicy or Regular shopping list
How to make it
- Add enough salted water to boil the macaroni add the onions and vegetables to the pot and bring to a boil. Add macaroni.
- Boil macaroni til soft around 15 minutes.
- While the macaroni is cooking brown the ground beef, drain off grease.
- Add salt and pepper. Then add the onion and garlic powders. Add the Country Bob's sauce.
- Cook just long enough for the spices to meld with the meat.
- When macaroni mixture is done, drain and leave in pan.
- Add cream cheese and stir in. Add cream soup and 1/2 of the cheddar.
- Stir in the ground beef.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish, add remainder of the cheddar to the top and Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- *Country Bob's all Purpose Sauce can be purchased in the ketchup aisle of the store. It is a combination of Ketchup and Worchestershire sauce with spices. They have a spicy or regular. In lieu of Country Bob's try mixing ketchup and worchestershire and whatever spices you would like, I am sure it would work.
- **Any cream soup will work.