Banana Bread Nuts OptionalFrom blujayangel 8 years ago
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted butter may use unsalted or salted shopping list
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda shopping list
- pinch of salt If I used salted butter I just skip this pinch shopping list
- 1 ½ cup of all purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- No need for a mixer for this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
- Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
- To make it Banana nut bread just toss in a favorite nuts or another favorite dried / fresh fruit.
The Cookblujayangel Fyffe, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!