Gluten-Free Vegan Sandwich LoafFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 2/3 cup buckwheat flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup corn flour (not cornstarch or corn meal) shopping list
- ½ cup chickpea flour shopping list
- ½ cup de-fatted soy flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp FiberRiffic (chicory fibre) powder or HiMaize Fibre(http://tinyurl.com/dewugr) shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups warm water shopping list
- ½ tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp dry active yeast shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the flours, salt and FiberRiffic in a large bowl, set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine warm water and sugar.
- Sprinkle the yeast overtop and let stand 10 minutes, until foamy.
- With the mixer running, begin adding dry mixture, beating until incorporated.
- Cover and allow to rest ½ hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan.
- Pour batter into the pan. Cover and allow to rest 45 minutes.
- Bake 50 minutes and cool on a wire rack.
- -Makes 14 1.3oz slices-
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!