Bacon Wrapped TunaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wrap portions of fresh tuna with thinly sliced bacon using toothpicks to secure bacon to tuna.
- Place on the grill.
- Make basting sauce by combining soy sauce, Worcestershire and honey then brush onto tuna.
- Cook until edges appear done or until tuna begins to lighten in color and bacon begins to sizzle.
- Turn gently being careful not to let tuna fall apart then cook until desired doneness.
- Brush once again with basting sauce then dust tuna with black pepper before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!