Chicken Fajita Breakfast SkilletFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 cups hash browns shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 small white onion shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup guacamole shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Rub chicken breast with fajita seasoning and let marinade 30 minutes.
- Slice chicken into strips then use cooking spray and braise chicken in hot skillet until done.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet then fry and stir on high so as to cook quickly.
- Remove all from heat and set aside.
- Brown frozen hash browns then cook until desired crispness and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide in half and place on serving platters.
- Mix egg with half and half, salt and pepper then cook egg mixture into two separate omelets.
- Place on top of browned potatoes.
- Place one half of cooked fajita meat and cooked onions and peppers on top of omelet.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese on each platter then serve with sour cream, guacamole and salsa.