Funny Face Grilled Cheese SandwichFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place 2 slices of cheese on 1 slice of bread.
- From remaining bread slice cut out eyes, nose and mouth to make faces.
- Place cut-out bread slice over the cheese, making a sandwich.
- Spread outside of bread slices with butter.
- Heat griddle or skillet on medium heat.
- Place sandwich, cut side down, on griddle.
- Cook until golden, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Turn and continue to cook 1 to 2 minutes OR until golden.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔